Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back Wine Bar

The Back Wine Bar (named after Jeff Back) is located in Folsom off Riley. Went to one of their blind wine tasting events and thought that is was nicely organized. Check out events at www.backwinebar.com and sign up for their events schedule. I'm certainly going back to their next blind tasting, with a theme, that is held once/month. The wine list but the taste and glass if very good. I had a Petite Sirah from Gold Note (gold medal winner). In addition, to a great tasting wine list, they offer appetizers. The Ahi Poke $13 was to die for. I think I can go there at least once/week and sample wines with this appetizer. The owners are a hip couple, with lots of energy, great hospitality. There is a side patio for dining al fresco. I will be a regular now that I am residing in Folsom. To get on their newsletter, go to www.backwinebar.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment